Lethal Gaming Gear Limited Warranty Policy
1. The Warranty services are offered by the seller, the terms may vary depending on the seller's Warranty Policy. This Warranty Policy only applies to product bought from stores operated directly by Lethal Gaming Gear. (lethal.gg, lethaleu.gg) . If you bought from a different seller, you must contact them for any inquiries and refer to their terms.
2. For any limited warranty claim, a valid proof of purchase and a serial number are required. A valid proof of purchase is defined as one of the following:
A. Sales receipt/invoice
B. Order number from online stores.
3. If a serial number is no longer visible and forgotten or the proof of purchase is lost, warranty services may not be available, which is why it is recommended to save the information when receiving the product by registering the product's warranty.
4. Different model may have different warranty policy or term. The warranty policy or term may differ from one region to another.
5. The color and the appearance may differ depending on the product, and the specifications are subject to change without prior notice to improve the performance.
6. The contents of this warranty information are subject to change without notice to improve quality.
7. Customizing or modifying the product may void the warranty, you must request an authorization via support.
8. Warranty services are only provided at the address and country of the original address. If you wish to return a product from a different address, you must request an authorization from us, and if you wish to return from a different country, you may have to pay for the shipping to the country of the address on your original order.
9. Refunds may only be available through the original payment method used when placing the original order. If the refund through that method is not possible, the seller may offer an alternative compensation. The choice of the alternative compensation is selected by the seller and may include:
A. A replacement of the same item or repairs
B. A Replacement of a different item with similar value and specifications.
C. A purchase gift card or discount coupon.
10. When submitting a warranty coverage request, the customer may be required the following: An internet connection and a computer to submit required forms, a functional printer to print shipping labels, a video capturing device to submit evidence of defects, and measuring devices such as a precise scale and measuring tape. The requester may also be required to find a way to deliver a return package to the carrier's location if pickup is unavailable.
• 10 Days: Replacements DOA (Dead On Arrival), Missing Parts, Wrong Items, Missing Items
1. Any defective items, wrong item, missing item, or missing component must be reported within 10 days after receiving your package by contacting Lethal Gaming Gear Support. Contacting another company or another department/employee of the company does not count as a valid claim and may not be considered. Lethal Gaming Gear can be contacted through our support website: https://www.lethal.gg/pages/contact-us-1
2. The 10 day warranty guarantees that the Lethal Gaming Gear will replace (Not refund) the product and cover the replacement's shipping related expenses of a defective product. Even if the product is defective and the customer changes his mind about the purchase, a refund option is not available. If the customer changes their mind about the purchase, the seller may not cover the return fees. In that case, the warranty terms applied are the 30 Days policy terms.
2. Only if the product is not available for replacements (Ex New Launches, Limited editions), the products may have to be be fully refunded instead of a replacement.
3. You should include pictures of the package as you received it, including the outer packagings and the labels.
4. Your user manual or product page on the web will show inclusive item list.
5. Lethal Gaming Gear is not responsible for the shipping damages reported after ten (10) days period.
6. For orders made on our other stores such as Lethal EU, you must refer to the store's warranty, the terms on this page only apply to orders made on www.lethal.gg
7. Lethal Gaming Gear assumes no responsibility for any products lost or stolen after delivery confirmation by the carrier. The customer bears full responsibility for any loss or physical damage incurred subsequent to product delivery.
• 30 Days: Return and Refunds
The procedure will depend on where you bought the product, how long it has been since you received the product and the type of issue related to your product. Information about the procedure can be found on this article:
The following only applies to products purchased from www.lethal.ggRefunds only include the price of the item, not the shipping. Customers must ship the products to the seller's available warehouses and by their own means, and the cost of shipping is not covered. Products can be returned for any reasons.
Restocking fees only apply if a component is missing, has visible signs of usage, or has a damaged part. Any damaged or missing part (Including the original PTFE feet on mice) may be deducted from the refund, for more information on the price of each part, contact the seller. The refund is processed only after the product has been inspected. The customer is responsible for any issues during the return delivery of the item, and the customer must be able to provide a proof that the item has been delivered to the seller's warehouse (Ex: Courier tracking information) Return requests must be made on https://www.lethal.gg/pages/contact-us-1 within 30 days after the date of original order's delivery, and items must be shipped within 45 days after the original order's delivery. Consumable products are not eligible for returns if the packaging has been opened.
• 1 Year: Repairs
1. This applies to product purchased from any online store directly operated by lethal.gg. Warranty Terms for purchases made on other websites may differ, and are provided by them.
2. After 10 days, defective items are not refunded or replaced, but the seller will maintain and repair products during 1 years after the purchase date.
3. Only if the seller is unable to repair the item, the seller may offer the option to send a replacement.
4. Only if the seller is unable to both repair or replace the item, the seller may offer the option of a refund.
5. During the process, the customer must not pay any shipping fees, because shipping fees that are not included in the premade labels provided by the seller will not be refunded to the customer.
6. The customer will not be asked to pay any additional fees during the process except the time and costs of contacting the seller, printing the label, packing a product and commuting to Postal offices.
7. The shipping fees will only be paid by the seller in the form of pre-paid shipping labels.
1. The customer must provide evidence of the defect and report it to the seller
2. The customer must try make sure that the product is defective before sending it for repairs, and the seller will provide a list of tests that the customer must try to confirm the defect.
3. If the seller receives a product that is not defective, or fixed by doing any of the tests requested during, the customer must pay for the shipping to the repair center and back to the customer.
4. During repairs, any accessories that was not included on the original product may be discarded if neccessary during the disassembly and repair operation. Any component on the item that will be damaged during the operation (Ex PTFE Feet) will be replaced with new stock ones.
5. For some discontinued products or new products, Lethal Gaming Gear may not be able to repair the units, in that case, refunds or replacements may be the only option offered.
6. If a product is sent for repairs 3 times or more, it may go through a long term testing phase. The length of the testing phase is undetermined and will depend on the nature of the product and common issues related. The purpose of the testing phase is to ensure that the product does not develop issues that devellop over time. The testing phase consists of several repeated quality controls with intervals.
7. Lethal Gaming Gear does not offer temporary replacement or loaner products during the repair process.
8. If the part of the product where the serial number is written needs to be replaced during the repair process, the serial number may have to be substituted to a different one.
9. If the serial number is no longer visible on the item, it may have to be substituted with a new one.
1. The seller may offer the option to send the customer replacement parts in specific cicumstances.
2. If the customer agrees to receive replacement parts, the decision is irrevocable and the customer will lose its right to send the product for repairs for that specific issue.
3. Successfully repairing a product with provided replacement parts will not void the warranty, however any parts damaged during the operation will not be covered by the warranty.
4. Any unauthorized modification or customization of the products may partially or fully void the warranty.Authorization requests are made by contacting the seller.
• Limitations of Liability
Lethal Gaming Gear SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. Lethal Gaming Gear’s MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PLUS INTEREST ALLOWED BY LAW. Lethal Gaming Gear IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR EVENTS BEYOND Lethal Gaming Gear's CONTROL, SUCH AS ACTS OF GOD, VIRUSES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to You. This Agreement gives You specific legal rights and You may have other rights which vary from state to state, jurisdiction to jurisdiction or province to province. Rev.0413 PN: 46.AD159.003 5
Product Repair after Warranty Period (out of warranty)
If your product is “out of warranty” and if you need repair or replacement service, please contact us on https://www.lethal.gg/pages/contact-us-1
*Lethal Gaming Gear may not have replacement parts for discontinued model.
The items referred to as consumables include all products that have a one-time use or that can degrade over time and usage.
These include the following: Grip Tapes, Mouse PTFE feet, Mousepads, Sleeves
Consumable products are not eligible for returns after the package has been opened unless they were received defective and reported within 10 days
• Product Repair after Warranty Period (Out of Warranty)
If your product is “out of warranty” and if you need repair or replacement service, please contact us on https://www.lethal.gg/pages/contact-us-1. Out of warranty services are not free and both way shipping fees are not included.
• Limited Warranty Term
This limited warranty does not cover software or non-Lethal Gaming Gears branded products.
Consumables are not covered by this limited warranty.
If the Product becomes DOA, Defective, Abnormality or Malfunction during the warranty period Lethal Gaming Gear will, at its option, repair or replace the Product. Lethal Gaming Gears may use new or reconditioned components or parts to repair the Product or replace the Product with a new or reconditioned Product of the same or functionally equivalent model.
Lethal Gaming Gear reserves the right to verify the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service.
Lethal Gaming Gears reserves the right to invoice you for shipping fees and service charges for any incomplete, damaged or modified Product that is returned to Lethal Gaming Gears and requires repair or replacement or that is not otherwise covered under this Limited Warranty. Service charges are variable based upon the actual material and labor cost reasonably necessary to replace missing or return modified parts to their original factory condition.
Products sent in for warranty service will be repaired and returned or replaced with a thoroughly tested recertified product of equal or greater performance. Lethal Gaming Gear may use new, used or reconditioned parts, if permitted by the terms.
This Lethal Gaming Gears Limited Warranty begins from the date that the Product was originally purchased, as verified by a proof of purchase provided and/or confirmed by an Authorized Reseller.
Replacement parts and/or Products may include new or refurbished parts or Products and are warranted only until the expiration of the original warranty period. Replacement parts and/or Products will meet the standard of performance and reliability of a new Product or part of the same model, however, such Products and/or parts may have small scratches, small dents, other cosmetic defects, or noticeable use.
• This Limited Warranty does not apply to: (“Excluded Circumstances”)
- 1. Removed, revised, defaced, or damaged warranty seals and/or original factory serial numbers.
- 2. Custom Mod, Custom painted products. (modification made anyway, anywhere by you or unauthorized service provider)
- 3. Damage resulting from improper installation, including, but not limited to, incorrect or insufficient electric power supply.
- 4. Defects resulting from long-term improper use.
- 5. Damage (including cosmetic damage such as scratches, spots, or dents), failure, loss, or personal injury due to misuse, abuse, negligence, improper maintenance, and storage, or acts of nature.
- 6. Damage incurred while being transported or moved by the customer.
- 7. Damage resulting from infection or installation of illegal software.
- 8. Damages caused by servicing not authorized by Lethal Gaming Gear.
- 9. Damages caused by a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Lethal Gaming Gear.
- 10. Damages caused by usage that is not in accordance with product instructions or user manuals, failure to follow the product instruction or user manuals or failure to perform cleaning or preventative maintenance
- 11. Uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product
- 12. Any equipment or components that were not included in your product as originally sold to you
- 13. Loss of Data
- 14. Normal wear and tear
- 15. Minor imperfection that meets design specifications
- 16. Cosmetic damage or exterior finish that does not affect functionality including but not limited to scratched or cracked visible surface.
- 17. Misuse of product, No receipt/confirmation, Invalid Purchase or No communication can void any warranty service.
- 18. Damage due to water
- 19. Damage due to connected devices or components that is not Lethal Gaming Gears branded product.
- 20. 2nd Hand products. (purchased as “used” from 3rd party)
• Definition of Defective, Abnormality and Malfunctions.
- 1. Visible damage on the products or missing parts.
- 2. Does not power on, simply not working at all.
- 3. Safety concerns
- 4. Model name does not match with shipment (Please check with your reseller first)
- 5. Does not function properly advertised.
- 6. The information provided on the packaging should not be considered as advertisements, except for in-store purchases. Advertisements are only defined as the contents displayed on our official website. Please be advised that any mistakes or typos on the packaging will not be eligible for a warranty claim.
- 7. Weight, dimensions and battery capacity can differ from one product to another and the difference is not a reason eligible for warranty claims.
For Keyboards product, the mechanical switches are consumable items. They do have a stroke life. The Keyboards product may use different switches from different manufacturer. The Switches are guaranteed to work during its advertised life-time. Please check the product page in our website https://www.lethal.gg/ for your model switch life. The Switches are under warranty during the its life time.
• Criteria for Mouse Physical Defects
- 1. Standard Actuation Locations for Mouse Clicks: The following criteria apply specifically when the click is actuated at the normal location of actuation. For M1 and M2 buttons, the normal actuation location is aligned with the scroll wheel lengthwise and at the center of the click shell widthwise. For other buttons, the normal actuation location is situated at the symmetrical center of each respective button.
- 2. Pre-travel Defect : Pre-travel refers to the distance between the click shell's untouched static state and the point of click actuation. In our warranty policy, if the pre-travel distance exceeds 1mm, it is classified as a defect. We consider such cases as deviations from the optimal functionality and strive to ensure customer satisfaction by addressing and resolving any pre-travel defects encountered with our mouse products.
- 3. Post-travel: Post-travel is the distance between the actuation of the switch and the point where the shells come in contact. In our warranty policy, if the post-travel distance exceeds 1mm, it is deemed a defect. Additionally, if the overall travel distance (pre-travel + post-travel) exceeds 1.5mm, it is also considered defective. Our commitment is to provide mice with optimal post-travel performance, ensuring seamless interaction and precise functionality for our customers.
- 4. Pre-travel/Post-travel Comparison Defect: In assessing mouse defects, we also consider the comparison between pre-travel and post-travel distances. If the difference in travel between one click and another exceeds 50%, it is deemed a defect. It's important to note that the specific distances will vary depending on the models and implemented switches. However, differences in travel between different mouse models do not justify a defect. Our goal is to ensure consistent and balanced pre-travel/post-travel performance for optimal user experience.
- 5. Actuation Force Criteria: Actuation force is defined as the force required to actuate the switch and emit an input signal. Our warranty policy specifies the following defect limits based on button types: For M1 and M2 buttons, the defect limit is set at 100 gf (gram-force). For the scroll wheel and other buttons, the defect limit is set at 200 gf. In addition, if the difference in actuation force between M1 and M2 buttons exceeds 50g, it is also considered defective.
- 6. Noise Defects: To ensure a high-quality user experience, our warranty policy addresses sound intensity and noise-related defects in the following manner: Sound Intensity: A switch is considered defective if the sound intensity exceeds 55 dB (decibels). We acknowledge that excessive noise can be disruptive and impact user satisfaction. Therefore, if you notice sound levels above this threshold during regular use, it is considered a defect and eligible for warranty coverage. Difference between M1 and M2: Additionally, if there is a difference of over 20 dB between the sound produced by M1 and M2 buttons (noticeable through a phone microphone), it is considered a defect. We aim to provide consistent sound profiles across buttons to ensure a harmonious user experience. Extraneous Noise: Any noises exceeding 20 dB (noticeable through a phone microphone) originating from non-utilitarian parts of the mouse, such as shell noises, click squeaking, or grinding noises, are considered defects as they affect the performance of the product.
- 7. Temperature: If a battery is over 60 C degrees, or a mouse/keyboard surface is over 50 C degrees and is not exposed to a direct source of heat, it is defective.
Battery is considered defective if it performs less than 80% of the advertised capacity. The advertised capacity is the number of usage hours calculated with minimum settings (e.g., for mice: DPI Led off, Polling rate 125Hz) from a full charge (3 hours) until the product turns off completely. The battery display on the Software is not a reliable and accurate indication of the battery status. Battery lifetime will deteriorate over time due to structural electrode disordering, losing up to 20% its capacity after 2 years of usage.
Damage caused by:
- Reduced battery due to normal decline
- Problems or damage caused by self- or unofficial repairs, disassembly, unauthorized specification changes, or unofficial parts.
- The product serial number is damaged and unreadable, or proof of purchase cannot be provided.
- Water damage damaged internal battery wiring/connectors, excessive oxidation and rust of electronic components caused by liquid penetration.
- Other Abnormal Use Rechargeable Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) Battery
Lethal Product Battery Information Rechargeable Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) Battery “Batteries, like any other battery, are consumables that have a lifespan.”
1. Batteries are consumables. Over time, lithium-ion (Li-Ion) batteries experience a natural decrease in capacity due to continuous chemical reactions.
2. The capacity of lithium-ion (Li-Ion) batteries will decrease with regular use.
3. Under normal usage conditions and ambient temperature (25℃), the lifespan of a lithium-ion battery is approximately one year of charging and discharging, after which the capacity drops below 80% of the original capacity.
4. Battery life varies based on several factors, including system design, power consumption, program and operating system usage, power management settings, and user preferences.
5. Operating the battery under extreme temperatures or in abnormal conditions can significantly reduce battery life by 60% or more.
6. The discharge rate of the battery depends on the software running on the device and the power management settings.
7. After prolonged use, the battery may undergo slight swelling under specific conditions. This swelling does not pose any safety concerns.
8. The battery charging starting capacity (%) is typically set between 90% and 99%, although actual values may vary by model.
9. Charging or storing batteries at high temperatures can lead to permanent capacity loss and accelerate the reduction of battery life. The battery protection program may limit or halt charging if the temperature is too high or overheated.
10. After prolonged use, the battery may undergo slight swelling under specific conditions. This swelling does not pose any safety concerns.
11. Swollen batteries do not present a safety concern but should be replaced and disposed of correctly. When replacing a swollen battery, do not dispose of it in household waste.