FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PAD, WE RECOMMEND COREPAD SKATES (STANDARD, NOT AIR OR CTRL) or TIGER ICE (v1 or v2).
THE BASE CAN EASILY BE CREASED/DENTED. THESE CREASES/DENTS ARE NOT PERMANENT BUT MAY TAKE SEVERAL DAYS TO RETURN TO NORMAL.
We set out to develop our own line of mousepads that focus on the quality of the surface fabric above all else without killing your pockets. This is the culmination of a year worth of research, development, and testing by us and professional aimers. We want to give a very humble thank you to our customers for supporting us and turning these mousepads into a reality. We hope you enjoy them!
The Neptune mousepad is designed for those who want smooth speed with a hint of feedback through the mouse/skates. Named aptly after the icy Neptune, it has a speedy glide, slight textural feedback, and just enough stopping power to keep you in check. Static friction and dynamic friction are both low. The surface itself is mostly smooth but has a light texture. The fabric is "micro textured" as we like to say and undergoes a special process that takes several months to produce. We hope the effort shows through for you.
- Smooth, speedy surface with a hint of textural feedback
- Type: Smooth Speed / Very Fast
- Japanese rubber foam base
- Low profile stitched edges
- Made of Polyester
- Thickness: 3mm
- XL: 490 x 420 x 3mm / 19.3 x 16.5 x 0.12in
- XL SQ: 500 x 500 x 3mm / 19.7 x 19.7 x 0.12in
- XXL: 1000 x 500 x 3mm / 39.4 x 19.7 x 0.12in
- 3XL: 1200 x 550 x 3mm / 47.2 x 21.7 x 0.12in
- Logo Design by Lewis Wallin
- Box Art by alysung.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.